Professional Document Shredding And Unmatched Customer Service
Your company can call on us for large one-time cleanups or for regular scheduled service. With a large fleet, staff, and infrastructure we can rapidly respond to time-critical jobs and provide complete assurance that your documents are secure from pick-up to destruction.
What Makes Our "Shredding Beast" Unique
Many people may feel that a process such as document destruction is commoditized - you can get good enough service from any provider. In reality there are many risks to your company in using a company that provides sub-standard service. That is why we maintain strict security and quality control measures that ensure that our clients materials are picked up promptly, handled according to the requirements, and destroyed for maximum recovery. Call on Recycle Solutions to get:
- Assurance - Your documents will be handled using rigorous security standards. You can protect your employee and client information easily and consistently.
- Compliance - It's the law to protect your stakeholders' valuable information. We help you ensure compliance.
- Cost-Savings - Flexible services and innovative programs save resources.
- Convenience - Get prompt, reliable service from a Memphis owned and managed firm with a history of complete client satisfaction.
Your company can call Recycle Solutions for on and off-site paper shredding and document destruction. We can provide services to businesses in the Memphis Metro including parts of Mississippi and Arkansas. If you have a one-time need for a major cleanout or a load of sensitive materials, we will provide a phone consultation and estimate. Based on your schedule, one of your professional employees will either provide paper collection receptacles or we will provide transportation of bulk materials to our facility in Memphis. If your documents are sensitive, we can provide video-taped destruction and Certificates of Destruction. You are also able to witness the destruction for your own recording purposes. All shredded paper is sent to processing centers to produce new material.
If you are a mid-to-large company with ongoing paper recycling and destruction products, call us today to learn how with our "If It Tears" program we can take all your material in mixed loads including:
- Office paper
- Newspaper, books, and magazines
- And more.